Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We Are On The Move!

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post!  I had a great summer being a Vendor at Canton First Monday Trade Days!  (On my bucket list, of course!)  I started out in a great, huge spot for the summer! I sold, I bought, and I learned many lessons about the retail side of business.  I had the best time this summer, that I would not trade for anything!
Now, on to the Fall of 2012!  I am currently an AVON independent representative. (I love, love, love!)  I started selling some AVON along with other things in my shop and soon realized that other people love AVON too!  I also did some soul searching and realized that I had lost my original vision of shabby, vintage, french, repurposed items.  I started selling girl's dresses, and the kitty that says hello (can't use that name), and other signs and furniture that weren't part of my original bucket list.  We did well with those items, but with the cold weather coming, and my autoimmune disease, I need to downsize so I can manage better, physically, spiritually and mentally!  (All you sellers know what I mean.)
So, I am downsizing to the Village Shops #210 at Old Mill Marketplace, 542 E. Dallas St. (Hwy. 64 @ Hwy. 19), Canton, TX 75103. I will be there this next First Monday, November 1-4.  Remember that First Monday is always the weekend BEFORE the first MONDAY each month.  (I know, confusing.)

I will be updating my website and my new business card is below:


Premium Business Cards by Vistaprint


Come See Me!
Mention this blog and get 40% off of one item!
Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment